Saturday, July 12, 2008

My passion for photography

So, I've always had a passion for photography.  I have taken several pictures with the first camera we owned which was some cheap Canon and thankfully it died on us because we decided to invest in a better camera I could use in my next few years of getting into photography.  So we decided to go with the Nikon D80.  Let me tell you, I have had a blast with this camera! I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this thing out, I took a course months ago which didn't seem to help me too much.  So i met up with a photographer just recently and got some great tips.   I also ended up buying a  new lens, a filter and a tripod.   But...it all started when my sister got engaged on June 1, 2008 to Nathan Rahn.  I'm so happy for them, I can't believe my little sister is getting married!  I was so privileged when they asked me to take their engagement pictures.  ME!  So I kept bugging her asking when they wanted to go because I had some great ideas in mind and I was so excited.  SO EXCITED.  I cant descibe my excitement.  Our first location was Elliston Park, we spent 2 hours there taking pictures and I had a BLAST!  They were so cute and so much fun goofing off ALL the time but I ended up getting some great shots.  So I spent majority of the next day editing their pictures and I was so exctied to show them that evening.  The moment they saw the pictures they fell in love with them, so our next location will be a day in banff...and so my passion for photography jumps to the next level...KH

No comments:

playlist