Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Banff

Sunday Jamie, Nathan, Kristen and I went horseback riding in Banff while Mom & Dad went for a long walk with Isabella.  So my plan was to take many pictures while on the horse since the trail ran next to the Bow River, it was beautiful.  My plan didn't go so well...I had the camera out of the case and had difficulty handling the camera and the horse at the same time when the horse took off on me.  This trail ride was for beginners which means we rarely trot. Mine starting galloping and got ahead of the crowd!  It scared me senseless so I tucked the camera away and ended up taking some pictures at the very end.  After we went down to the Banff falls and got some great shots there and ended our day down the main strip of Banff at the Grizzly Inn, Steak and Cheese Fondue Resturaunt.  






No comments:

playlist