Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nathan and Kristen's Wedding!

Their Wedding was so beautiful and what a perfect time....when all the Christmas decorations are up and all the Christmas trees decorated, lights and candles everywhere.  We had a great time and my sister looked stunning....I got quite a few pictures at the reception but as part of the  bridal party, didn't have as much time to capture those moments I would have liked but I think I got quite a few anyway.  Enjoy....




Isabella and Sam were the flower girl and ring bearer, they did a fantastic job!



And my daughter Isabella was another flowergirl, I almost cried when I saw her walking down the isle, I was so proud.


First dance 


Doesn't she look AMAZING?


Mr. & Mrs. Rahn




Garter toss...



Bouquet toss...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What venue was this in Winnipeg?

Karina Hiller said...

It was actually in Niverville, it was just beautiful!

playlist